Dec 5, 2010

MELTING

Lately I've really been "biting off more than i can chew". I say this because I get it all done, at the expense of my health/ sanity. However i cant help but feel i HAVE to work this hard. It isnt worth it if im not. Anyway. Heres a piece from illustration class.



the model is my best friend Renee. Isn't she a doll?




shadowy photography. my apologies. ill reupload soon.


The work is a good 16" x 40". It was an effort, but I was happy to work on it. As soon as i get winter break you guys will get some color work. Black and White can only hold my interest for so long. 

Now as for picking my brain. I guess this one was about feeling crowded. Pressures. Im not all that social, i wonder why i think about this kind of stuff so much. haha.





No comments:

Post a Comment